Taiga fun facts
1. Mosses and lichens are a group of plants.
2. Taigas trees usually grow dark leaves.
3. The Siberian salamander is the most cold-adapted amphibian of taiga.
4. The trees in the taiga have grown prone to widfires, because of thick bark.
5. The cold temperatures in the taiga make decomposition go slow.
6. Trees grow taller where the taiga is warmer.
7. The world's oldest trees can be found in the taiga biome.
8. The taiga covers 11% of the world.
9. The Cree Indians have lived in the North American taiga for centuries.
10. The taiga is also known as the Boreal or Evergreen forest
These are only ten of the millions and millions of facts about the taiga biome
Thanks for reading!